Thursday, August 21, 2008

GREEN REVIEW: Taiwo Soaps 2-1 Conditioner






Every now and then we break the routine of using our tried and true bath/body and beauty products. I love to incorporate new products into my daily beauty regimen! This post will be the start of my "Green Review", my reviews of green products that I feel you may enjoy! Yetunde of Taiwo Soaps, a natural body products company, sent me one of her scrumptious products. And I've been using it with much glee! Taiwo Soaps 2 - in - 1 Silky Body Wash and Conditioning Shampoo (enriched with Cocoa & Shea Butters) is a light and refreshing, liquid soap that doesn't leave any residue on your skin. I love the Pear Glace fragrance and you don't need to use alot of the soap in the 4oz bottle I received, to work up a lather and get clean.
The ingredients for this fragrant body treat are:
  • distilled water
  • saponified coconut and corn oil
  • cocoa butter
  • shea butter
  • and borax ( a natural mineral)

The soap itself is a light golden color and the bottle is recyclable which I love! What more can I say!

Visit Taiwo Soaps to find out more about the natural body products they offer, and tell Yetunde I recommended it!



Yours in a sea of green,
DuEwa Frazier


No comments: